Solicitors in Ulster
If you require legal advice in Ulster then Contact Law can help. We have a network of specialist solicitors located across Ireland. Our solicitors specialise in all areas of law, covering both private client and commercial matters.
So, whether you require a property solicitor in Belfast or a family lawyer in Letterkenny we can put you in touch with the right solicitor.
Our solicitors in Northern Ireland our members of the Law Society of Northern Ireland, and are subject to UK law.
All law firms in Cavan, Donegal and Monaghan are subject to Irish jurisdiction and are members of the Law Society of Ireland.
Our solicitors in Ulster have advised clients with all types of legal issues and disputes. Some of our specialist areas of advice are:
- Family law – including divorce advice, custody matters
- Employment law – including unfair dismissal, redundancy
- Civil litigation – including property disputes, landlord & tenant, defamation
- Residential conveyancing
- Personal injury* – including medical negligence
- Immigration law – including visas and naturalisation
Our specialist commercial solicitors in Ulster have advised commercial clients on a wide range of commercial and related matters. Some of our specialist areas of advice include:
- Employment law – including employment contracts, employment policies and redundancy advice
- New business start ups – including company formation
- Intellectual property law – including trademarks, copyright, designs
- Company disputes – including shareholders’ disputes, directors’ duties
- Licensing – including premises licensing, events licensing
- Commercial contracts – including breach of contract
Whatever your budget Contact Law will have the right solicitor at the right price.
We work with all sizes and structures of firms, from local family law firms up to large regional firms. We have firms offering the broad range of general practice advice, and more specialist firms in areas of law like shipping and trademark law.
Contact Law is an established legal brokerage company, helping you find the right solicitors in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Whatever your situation, call us on 1800 937 974 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best solicitor for your needs.
*(In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement)
- Last Updated on 17/08/2012