Contact Law quality assurance
You have the reassurance of dealing with quality-assured solicitors through Contact Law for a number of reasons:
- All our solicitors are members of and regulated by the Law Society of Ireland and/or the Law Society of Northern Ireland
- We only work with solicitor firms which have high levels of customer service. We get feedback from our customers to ensure you are receiving a good service.
- Our solicitors are specialists in their area of law, rather than general practitioners. So you can rest assured that you are getting advice from a solicitor with the knowledge and experience you need.
- Contact Law solicitors are chosen for their competitive fees. You can let us know your price bracket so that we can choose a solicitor at the right price.
- Contact Law is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities in Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK and our registration is recorded on www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation
Contact Law complies with the Solicitors Acts 1954-2002 and the Solicitors' (Advertising) Regulations 2002 as regulated by the Law Society of Ireland. Any solicitor to whom we put you in contact with is an independent professional, from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice; you are free to choose another solicitor. Each solicitor pays a monthly marketing fee to participate in our solicitor network; this cost is not passed on to the customer.
- Last Updated on 21/03/2013