Will and probate solicitors - what do you need to know?
There is more to wills and probate law than simply drawing up a will. With individuals having assets and business interests in various forms these days it is important to consider estate planning as a whole.
Contact Law works with a network of specialised wills and probate solicitors located throughout Ireland. We can put you in touch with a local wills and probate solicitor according to your needs and preferences.
Our specialist wills and probate solicitors can help with all matters related to estate management, including:
- Will writing - drawing up a valid, binding will
- Executor services - elect a wills and probate solicitor to execute your will or, if you have been nominated as executor of another person's will, get a wills and probate solicitor to help you administer the deceased’s estate
- Probate law - the process of obtaining legal recognition of the validity of a will can be complex; enlist the help of a solicitor to prepare the table of assets and carry out the process of obtaining probate
- Trusts - using trusts to manage your assets allows you to legally entrust property to a person with instructions to use it for another person’s benefit
- Contested probate - challenging a will is complex and requires expert legal advice
For each of these types of matters, it is best to get a wills and probate solicitor who specialises in those cases.
Contact Law is an established legal brokerage company, helping you find the right wills and probate lawyers in Ireland. Whatever your legal situation, call us on 1800 937 974 or fill in the web-form above and let our case handlers match you to the best wills and probate solicitor for your needs.
There is no charge to you for using the Contact Law service. Our telephone advisors have excellent knowledge of the legal process and can recommend the best course of action and ensure you talk quickly to the right solicitor for your needs.
Top quality solicitors
By using our service we will get a specialist solicitor to call you meaning you get the expert advice you need quickly and easily. Our solicitors can assist you with legal issues in any area of law in any part of the country. All Contact Law firms also have a service level guarantee and many have Law Society of Ireland accreditations in their area of expertise.
- Contesting a will
- Divorce and wills
- Dying intestate and probate in this instance
- Estate Planning Law
- Executors’ duties
- If my brother dies without making a will, will I be able to inherit from his estate?
- If my mother does not make a will, how will her assets be divided upon her death?
- Inheritance and Probate
- Probate in Ireland
- The cost of making a will
- The fees and costs of probate
- Understanding Court Probate
- Using a wills and probate solicitor
- What does 'renouncing' your rights in relation to inheritance mean?
- What does it mean to 'die intestate'?
- What is a grant of probate?
- What is a personal representative?
- Why do I need to write a will?
- Will my children automatically inherit if I don't write a will?
- Wills and probate solicitors in Tipperary