Will and probate solicitors - what do you need to know?
There is more to wills and probate law than simply drawing up a will. With individuals having assets and business interests in various forms these days it is important to consider estate planning as a whole.
Contact Law works with a network of specialised wills and probate solicitors located throughout Ireland. We can put you in touch with a local wills and probate solicitor according to your needs and preferences.
Our specialist wills and probate solicitors can help with all matters related to estate management, including:
- Will writing - drawing up a valid, binding will
- Executor services - elect a wills and probate solicitor to execute your will or, if you have been nominated as executor of another person's will, get a wills and probate solicitor to help you administer the deceased’s estate
- Probate law - the process of obtaining legal recognition of the validity of a will can be complex; enlist the help of a solicitor to prepare the table of assets and carry out the process of obtaining probate
- Trusts - using trusts to manage your assets allows you to legally entrust property to a person with instructions to use it for another person’s benefit
- Contested probate - challenging a will is complex and requires expert legal advice
For each of these types of matters, it is best to get a wills and probate solicitor who specialises in those cases.
Contact Law is an established legal brokerage company, helping you find the right wills and probate lawyers in Ireland. Whatever your legal situation, call us on 1800 937 974 or fill in the web-form above and let our case handlers match you to the best wills and probate solicitor for your needs.
- Will my children automatically inherit if I don't write a will?
- Divorce and wills
- Contesting a will
- What does 'renouncing' your rights in relation to inheritance mean?
- Dying intestate and probate in this instance
- What does it mean to 'die intestate'?
- The fees and costs of probate
- Executors’ duties
- Understanding Court Probate
- The cost of making a will
- Wills and probate solicitors in Tipperary
- What is a grant of probate?
- What is a personal representative?
- Estate Planning Law
- If my brother dies without making a will, will I be able to inherit from his estate?
- Using a wills and probate solicitor
- Inheritance and Probate
- Using a wills and probate specialist
- Probate in Ireland
- Why do I need to write a will?