Tax lawyers - when might you need one?
Individuals and businesses alike are governed by a complex web of tax laws and regulations. Tax laws apply to individual and corporate income, goods and services, property, assets, investment and commercial operations.
Our specialist tax lawyers can provide both technical and practical tax advice, guidance and solutions.
All individuals and businesses can gain from comprehensive, tailored tax law advice. Contact Law has specialist tax lawyers on our network across Ireland. Whatever your tax situation, we can find a tax solicitor who is experienced in your situation.
Specialist tax law areas
Specialist areas of tax advice for corporate and individual taxpayers include:
- Tax planning for high net worth individuals
- Inheritance tax
- Property tax and CGT
- Stamp duty
- Trust law and structuring for tax minimisation
- Tax structuring for corporate finance and private equity
- Tax advice for SMEs
- Corporate tax
- Tax on capital projects and finance
- VAT recovery strategies
- Advice on tax investigations and disputes with HM Revenue and Customs
- Advocacy at tax and VAT tribunals
- SDLT mitigation
- Tax-efficient remuneration planning for employees, including employee share schemes
- International tax
- Public sector and charities tax advice
- Tax litigation and the tax aspects of private equity and outsourcing
Contact Law is an established legal brokerage company, helping you find the right tax lawyers in Ireland. Whatever your tax advice needs, call us on 1800 937 974 or fill in the web-form above and let our case handlers match you to the best tax solicitor for your needs.