Immigration law is becoming increasingly complex, with various types of visas permitting entry to Ireland on different conditions. Choosing the right form of immigration entry is essential, as your rights and obligations will be significantly different depending on the visa you are granted.
How we can help
Contact Law has specialist immigration solicitors across Ireland on our network. We can find the best immigration solicitors for you based on your preferences.
Specialist areas of immigration law
Our specialist immigration solicitors can give legal advice in the following areas:
- Naturalisation as an Irish/British citizen
- Obtaining an Irish/British passport
- Permanent Residency (indefinite leave to remain in Ireland or the UK)
- Settlement visas (visas for non-EU nationals who marry an Irish/British citizen)
- Commonwealth ancestry visas
- Student visas
- Employment visas (Green card, work permit, spousal/dependent visa and intra-country transfer permit)
- Overstayers who are eligible to legalise their status in Ireland or the UK
- Bringing dependent relatives into Ireland or the UK
- Applications relating to inter-country adoptions
- Business and special visitors for business persons, sportspersons, entertainers and special visitors
- Representation and appeals
Our immigration specialists can make your application for you and deal with any hiccups along the way, including representing you through the application process and appeals.
Contact Law is an established legal brokerage company, helping you find the right immigration solicitors in Ireland. Whatever your legal needs, call us on 1800 937 974 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best solicitor for your needs.