Employment law in Ireland
Contact Law has a network of specialist employment law solicitiors located across Ireland to provide expert legal advice to both employers and employees.
Our specialist employment law solicitors can advise employers in respect of:
- Employers’ obligations under employment law
- Employers’ health and safety obligations
- Drawing up, negotiating and varying employment contracts
- Drawing up employment policies and manuals, including grievance and disciplinary policies, harassment and discrimination policies, and health & safety policies
- Advising on disputes and grievances
- Advice on dismissals and disciplinary procedures
- Redundancy advice
- Advising on compromise agreements
- Representation in legal proceedings
- Advice on TUPE for business transfers
- Directors' service contracts and employee contracts
- Director and employee incentive schemes
Our specialist employment law solicitors can advise employees in respect of:
- Advice on unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and wrongful dismissal
- Full redundancy advice and support in negotiations
- Negotiating and advising on compromise agreements
- Advice on discrimination, harassment and bullying claims
- Advice on employee rights, including maternity leave, paternity leave, compassionate leave, flexible working rights
- Advice on pay and conditions disputes
- Advice on misconduct and disciplinary procedures
- Legal representation in employment tribunals and civil courts
If you have an employment law in Ireland enquiry, let Contact Law find the right employment law expert for you at no charge.
Contact Law is an established legal brokerage company, helping you find the right employment law solicitors in Ireland. Whatever your legal needs, call us on 1800 937 974 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best solicitor for your needs.
There is no charge to you for using the Contact Law service. Our telephone advisors have excellent knowledge of the legal process and can recommend the best course of action and ensure you talk quickly to the right solicitor for your needs.
Top quality solicitors
By using our service we will get a specialist solicitor to call you meaning you get the expert advice you need quickly and easily. Our solicitors can assist you with legal issues in any area of law in any part of the country. All Contact Law firms also have a service level guarantee and many have Law Society of Ireland accreditations in their area of expertise.