Criminal law - how we can help
Contact Law can help find you a local and specialist criminal lawyer local to you. We have criminal law solicitors throughout Ireland on our network.
Our criminal lawyers or criminal law solicitors can help with:
- Minor regulatory breaches
- Traffic offences, speeding/ drink driving
- Theft and fraud
- Drug offences
- Serious crime with violence
- Sex offences
- Business fraud, including financial crime, carousel/VAT fraud, money-laundering offences and confiscation orders
- Commercial regulatory breaches, including prosecution for health and safety and environmental law breaches
Contact Law can offer you a local solicitor for legal advice and representation. You should get legal advice before going into the police for questioning or making a written statement.
You should get legal advice from a criminal lawyer or criminal law solicitor immediately upon being investigated, arrested or charged for a criminal law matter. Our specialist solicitors can give you the advice you need to make sure a just solution is reached. Our criminal law solicitors can help through all stages of the criminal justice process.
If you are eligible for public funding (legal aid) Contact Law has details of criminal law firms who can advise and represent you for free.
Contact Law has solicitors located throughout Ireland, including criminal law solicitors. Whatever type of criminal lawyers or criminal law solicitors you need, Contact Law can find solicitors in your local area. Call us on 1800 937 974 and speak to our knowledgeable client advisors.